Hoping to get in front of Travis Tanner's fraud lawsuit, Daniel brings in razor-sharp outside attorney Allison Holt to take on the case. Of course, Harvey being Harvey, he tries to get the suit dropped on his own, only realizing too late that his maneuvering has left the firm in a weaker position.
Having discovered the memo, Donna agonizes over how best to protect both herself and Harvey. But Mike soon infers what is going on and though he feels for Donna, he makes it clear that if she doesn't tell Harvey, he will.
At the same time, Harvey and Mike take on the case of a young tennis phenom hoping to be emancipated from his protective father in order to make the jump to the pro tour. Perhaps seeing something of himself in the young man's struggle to be given his shot at greatness, Mike angles to take the case on himself. However, the young associate's rush to prove his worth may blind him to an important truth in the matter.
Meanwhile, Harvey's failed attempt at damage control has drawn the ire of both Allison and Daniel, and put the members of Pearson Hardman on the defensive. The question is, how far will each of them be willing to go to keep their own head off the chopping block?
- Gabriel Macht als Harvey Specter
- Patrick J. Adams als Mike Ross
- Rick Hoffman als Louis Litt
- Meghan, Duchess of Sussex als Rachel Zane
- Sarah Rafferty als Donna Paulsen
- Gina Torres als Jessica Pearson
- David Costabile als Daniel Hardman
- Diane Neal als Allison Holt
- Julian Alcatraz als Marco Mendoza
- Patrick Garrow als Jeffrey